Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cliche~One day at a time ~ it's so true!

It's over half way now for Gary's treatments. He's been doing well. Dr. Framm seemed to be impressed with Gary's health status. He said to not be surprised at this point if Gary seems more tired. If he feels tired and low energy he should go with it and rest. Also, try not to do to much strenuous activity. I agree. Stay healthy right? He actually slept quite a bit today mostly because of a nagging subtle headache.
We have our friends from NY here. Gary grew up with Karen and Rick. They took off and went skiing at Mansfield with their kids for the day. Jaynie and Ian met up with them.

Gary and I stayed home. I finished shaving his head. It's now totally buffed. He looks good! We're at a point where Guido is helping with additional suggestions for nutritional supplements. I also need to figure out about the radiosensitizers forwarded to us. My brother-in-law is a chemistry major and doc so I have a call in to him to help me with this.

I'm about to get back to the kitchen and finish working on a concoction for dinner...should be interesting. We'll check in to the blog tomorrow...gotta go.

OH! Happy Valentines to all. AND WE SOOO APPRECIATE ALL OF YOUR AWESOME MEALS AND WELL WISHES AND HELP FROM EVERYONE THIS WEEK...GARY HAS FRIENDS IN MANY PLACES AS WE HAVE BEEN REMINDED OF DAILY...THERE IS A BENEFIT COMING UP THIS THURSDAY NIGHT AT THE MATTEHORN AND WE THANK MANY MANY PEOPLE FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT AND WONDERFUL DONATIONS THAT ARE COMING IN. XOXO
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment