Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gary's Gas Money

Okay...
Today I was leaving the mountain when I discovered $30 laying on the ground right in front of my car. I looked around, there was no one. Of course I got super excited. I called to brag to my mom and she was like "Oh, that can go towards Gary's gas money fund." I was greedy for a second and then realized he would put it to better use than me- any extra money I seem to get my hands on goes to support the Burlington restaurants or bars. I think shrinking a tumor is a much more productive place for the money to go- this is so Gary can get proper treatment. So now my conclusion is it would be a good idea for anyone who is supporting Gary and his family to consider found money to be Gary's Gas Money. I hope you all happen to be very lucky over the next few months!
-Kali (Betsy's Daughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment