Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Google Calendar

We have set up a Google Calendar associated with shrinkgarystumor@gmail.com. This calendar will serve as our primary schedule for meal delivery and driving Gary to his appointments. All you need to do is search "Google Calendar" on Google, sign into the account by using shrinkgarystumor@gmail.com for account and sudolfamily as the password. We will ad those individuals who have already volunteered for specific dates and duties. For those dates which we do not have anyone signed up to provide either meal or ride, we will enter "dinner" in the 6PM slot with no name attached. We will enter the words "Ride To" (location) in the time slot which Gary is scheduled to be at his appointment. If you are able to provide a dinner or ride on one of those days, please put your name in the appropriate slot. We have put a sample on today's date. If you would like us to enter the information for you, you can either email us at jecca88@comcast.net.

Dave and Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gary and Mary Ellen.. I was given this link fron Tracy D. I would love to talk w/ you on my personal experience I have about this disease. My closest friend is a 5 year survivor of GBM grade 4..it was located on the front left lobe of her brain. She did have surgery as well as Radiation and Chemo. She travels the country speaking on brain tumors. She also flew to Duke and was treated by Dr. Henry Friedman. She would love to talk with you if you are willing. Her name is Kate Burke cell # is 707-292-6459. I told her as much as know about your situation and she is awaiting your call if you would like.
    I am also available if any of your treatments take you to the Boston area. I would love to help.
    I miss you both very much..all my love
    Mo Pantos

    ReplyDelete